CloudCopy: iPhone wireless sync
- copy your camera roll (photo and videos, at the original full resolution) to the cloud. Dropbox and Facebook are currently supported
- background support: upload your videos or photos while you’re using other apps or when the phone is in standby mode. Optionally alerts you when it’s done!
- simple to use: you can sync all your camera roll content or pick which photos or videos to upload. CloudCopy remembers what is has uploaded and it won’t sync it again
- optionally excludes photos from being copied
- optionally adds location data (address and gps coordinates automatically embedded as you shot) as photo captions when uploading to facebook
- pics backed up to Dropbox are assigned a folder name based on month and year. root folder name can be configured: you can choose a public folder and share your photos and videos with your friends in real time!
- shows progress and thumbnails while uploading
- works with the standard iPhone Camera app and with any app that saves photos or videos to the Camera Roll
You need a Facebook or Dropbox account (free) to use this app!